Multicultural Counselling Therapy is about the needs and concerns of those whose sexual identity, race, gender, caste, ethnicity, income, disability, or other social factors fall out of the majority. Minority communities face several issues, such as stereotyping, bullying, marginalisation, racism, oppression, and discrimination that have been recognised. The famous psychotherapists in India conducting such sessions are culturally aware, and there is a stress on individualism than on other traditional therapy sessions that follow standard regulations. While it is talk therapy, it may also incorporate other activities like music and art.
Usage of Multicultural Counselling
People belonging to the minority communities like immigrants and refugees can get much help from Multicultural Therapy. It can also be incorporated and used, along with cognitive behavioural therapy, family counselling, and couples counselling. What is of prime importance is that famous psychotherapists comprehend the psychological issues faced by people and marginalised societies and their problems. The therapist must weigh the weight of the client’s culture throughout the therapeutic process to make the session eclectic.
Expectations from Multicultural Counselling Therapy
At first, the psychologists in Chennai, India try to develop trust and Reliance mutually with the client. It is a good time for you to express your needs and expectations from the therapy to the psychologist Chennai. The therapist may then try to understand which problems are because of the relationship between your community and the dominant majority. It is together that you look for solutions with psychologists in Chennai.
The Workings of Multicultural Counselling Therapy
Multicultural Therapy takes into account that the psychosocial processes are different for people who come from different cultures. There is also an underrepresentation of several cultures in the mental health professions. It is crucial that psychologist in Chennai are sensitive to and educated about the differences and cultures. To respect such differences. Multicultural Therapy understands that it is difficult to establish trust for those people from minority communities without proper understanding. Without appropriate awareness and confidence, it is not possible to have success in such therapy.
Things to Look For in Therapist
When looking for psychotherapists in India for Multicultural counselling Therapy, make sure that they are mental health professionals with additional certification in multicultural counselling gained through academic proficiency. Since gaining cultural competency is an ongoing skill, you must look for experience and your therapist. Your therapist must have awareness and understanding of your cultural differences and values.
Psychotherapy with Praveen Saanker
Coaching, Psychotherapy and Counselling services provided by Mr Praveen Saanker are part of our “not-for-profit” activities. We do not charge a consulting fee for these support initiatives since they are meant to provide aid and relief for truly deserving individuals who otherwise may not have been able to afford these services.
Mr Praveen Saanker has set aside 12 hours of his professional time every week to provide coaching and counselling services. Appointments are provided basis the unique needs and circumstances of each individual. Please note that we do not have robust CRM platforms or customer support teams to provide instant answers to your queries or replies to your mails. Hence please bear with us for the time we take to get back to you.
What do we expect from you?
When you decide to get associated with us, we expect you to contribute to society in whatever capacity you can. This may mean you are undertaking voluntary work in your domain of expertise and provide empowerment and support to the needy. This can also mean you are giving help and assistance to people who desperately look forward to your aid when they have no one else who can help them. All we want you to do is give back to the universe and your fellow humans in whichever capacity you can.
We are not a registered charitable organisation, and hence we do not accept financial donations or support items in any form. You can get associated with anyone and choose the path you would like to follow in empowering your fellow human beings. But we would like to hear from you on how you intend to contribute back to society shortly when you choose to avail of our services.
How can you avail of our support?
If you believe you require Mr Praveen Saanker’s support and assistance, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be rest assured, we shall get back to you and be with you during your testing times in whatever capacity we can.
Mr Praveen, the founder of ‘Vedicology,’ is an internationally renowned scholar on Sanatana Dharma recognised for his knowledge and application of Indian Psychology and Spirituality. He is regarded as an expert on Indian and Western Psychology, Vedic Scriptures, Indian Rites, Rituals, Customs & Traditions, Astrology, Vastu Shastra & Numerology. Aiming to be of the utmost help, Mr Praveen Saanker looks to understand your motivations and aspirations and then provide a solution accordingly. Praveen successfully integrates the principles of Vedas with modern Psychology and Business Management. Mr Praveen Saanker works with family business entrepreneurs and next-generation leaders, advising them on the family constitution and finding a subtle balance between family and business priorities.
- Grief Counselling or Support for Bereavement
- Counselling for Stress or Support for Stress Management
- Counselling for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder or OCD
- Low Self Esteem – Counselling Support
- Self Confidence – Counselling Areas
- Infertility Counselling – Support Areas
- Counselling for HIV Patients
- Gender dysphoria or Gender Identity Disorder – Support Areas
- Counselling Support for Eating Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders – Counselling Support
- Counselling for Persons with Disability
- Counselling for Depression
- Child Counselling for Issues related to Children
- Career Counselling Support
- Counselling For Cancer Patients
- Counselling Support for Victims of Bullying and People who Bully
- Anxiety Issues Counselling Support
- Anger Management – Counselling Support
- Counselling Support for Abuse Victims
- Miscarriage Induced Stress – Counselling Support
- Passive Aggressive Behaviour – Counselling Support
- Spiritual Counselling
- Counselling for Sexuality Issues
- Sexual Problems – Counselling Support
- Self Harm – Counselling Support
- Relationship Counselling
- Pregnancy Counselling
- Work Stress – Counselling Support
Psychotherapy Areas – Information You Need to Know
- What is Emotionally Focussed Therapy?
- What is Culturally Sensitive Therapy?
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- What is Cognitive Stimulation Therapy?
- What’s Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- Brain Stimulation Therapy?
- What is Attachment-Based Therapy?
- What is Applied Behaviour Analysis?
- Adlerian Therapy – What is it used For?
- What is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy?
- Reactive Attachment Disorder: How to Deal And The Symptoms
- What is ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- How to Stop an Addiction with Addiction Counselling?
- What is Transpersonal Therapy – The Meaning and Technique
- What is Structural Family Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy? When Is It Used?
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy: What is It?
- What is Social Recovery Therapy?
- What is Relational Therapy, and When Is It Used?
- Psychodynamic Therapy? Psychodynamic Therapy Techniques
- Psychoanalytic Therapy Techniques and Definition
- What is Positive Psychology, and What are Positive Psychology Goals?
- What is person-centred Therapy?
- Multicultural Counselling Therapy: What Is Its Importance?
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques: What is It?
- What is Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy?
- What is Mentalisation Based Therapy?
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy: Goals of Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Types of Psychotherapy: Internal Family Systems Therapy
- What is Integrative Therapy?
- What is Hypnotherapy?
- Humanistic Therapy and Its benefits
- What is Human Givens Therapy?
- Internal Family Systems Therapy: What is It?
- What is Experiential Therapy?
- What is Existential Therapy?