Among the various types of psychotherapy is Internal Family Systems Therapy. The way medical science improves every day, it is not shocking to get new therapies in psychology. A child learns first things from the family, and family members are the ones that create the picture of relation, habits, behaviour, etc. But there could be a few things that affect a person in their core. At one point, it becomes so severe that people need to take help from therapists. Top psychologists in Chennai, India prefer Internal Family System therapy to understand the parts of the client where they have an overflow of negative emotion and heal it.
Conditions Internal Family Systems therapy can treat
According to the best psychologists in Chennai, India it is an effective way to heal the client’s wounds. Sub personalities are a condition that people grow due to excessive anger, shame, pain, etc. In such a state, patients lost their mental balance. It helps in healing both psychological and physical health-related issues. Famous psychotherapists mostly use this therapy for couples, families, and individuals too. Due to mental instability, people go through many problems and suffer from conditions like depression, anxiety, several phobias, and panic attacks.
These are the mental health issues that Internal Family system therapy can treat. However, the best psychologist in India concludes that it doesn’t end here; Internal Family Systems therapy is an approach that can treat physical problems such as rheumatoid arthritis. Psychotherapists in Chennai say that this therapy improves general functions in a human.
Expectations from the Internal Family systems therapy
Among the types of psychotherapy, Internal Family systems therapy is where the therapist talks to the client about their life. According to the best counselling psychologists in India, once the therapist starts talking to you, they try to understand the sub-personalities or family inside your mental system. Suppressed feelings are the reason what makes it difficult for people to acknowledge the actual problem. Psychotherapists opine that relaxation exercises and releasing all the emotions you have kept inside can help. Practising visualisation, writing journal, etc. help in such condition.
Working of the therapy
Famous psychotherapists opine that there are three different parts of the internal mental system. When an earlier abuse makes you angry, a part of it suppresses the anger, whereas another part tries to distract you from yourself to protect you from the pain. Internal Family Systems therapy heals these parts to give you mental peace.
An ideal Internal Family Systems Therapist
There are many famous psychologists,who practice IFST, but make sure to get treatment from a psychotherapist with a license. A therapist who got the training for the Internal Family system Therapy can help you with the unique techniques. This is apart from the person having the necessary doctoral qualifications in Psychology.
Psychotherapy with Praveen Saanker
Coaching, Psychotherapy and Counselling services provided by Mr Praveen Saanker are part of our “not-for-profit” activities. We do not charge a consulting fee for these support initiatives since they are meant to provide aid and relief for truly deserving individuals who otherwise may not have been able to afford these services.
Mr Praveen Saanker has set aside 12 hours of his professional time every week to provide coaching and counselling services. Appointments are provided basis the unique needs and circumstances of each individual. Please note that we do not have robust CRM platforms or customer support teams to provide instant answers to your queries or replies to your mails. Hence please bear with us for the time we take to get back to you.
What do we expect from you?
When you decide to get associated with us, we expect you to contribute to society in whatever capacity you can. This may mean you are undertaking voluntary work in your domain of expertise and provide empowerment and support to the needy. This can also mean you are giving help and assistance to people who desperately look forward to your aid when they have no one else who can help them. All we want you to do is give back to the universe and your fellow humans in whichever capacity you can.
We are not a registered charitable organisation, and hence we do not accept financial donations or support items in any form. You can get associated with anyone and choose the path you would like to follow in empowering your fellow human beings. But we would like to hear from you on how you intend to contribute back to society shortly when you choose to avail of our services.
How can you avail of our support?
If you believe you require Mr Praveen Saanker’s support and assistance, you can write to us at email@example.com. Please be rest assured, we shall get back to you and be with you during your testing times in whatever capacity we can.
Mr Praveen, the founder of ‘Vedicology,’ is an internationally renowned scholar on Sanatana Dharma recognised for his knowledge and application of Indian Psychology and Spirituality. He is regarded as an expert on Indian and Western Psychology, Vedic Scriptures, Indian Rites, Rituals, Customs & Traditions, Astrology, Vastu Shastra & Numerology. Aiming to be of the utmost help, Mr Praveen Saanker looks to understand your motivations and aspirations and then provide a solution accordingly. Praveen successfully integrates the principles of Vedas with modern Psychology and Business Management. Mr Praveen Saanker works with family business entrepreneurs and next-generation leaders, advising them on the family constitution and finding a subtle balance between family and business priorities.
- Grief Counselling or Support for Bereavement
- Counselling for Stress or Support for Stress Management
- Counselling for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder or OCD
- Low Self Esteem – Counselling Support
- Self Confidence – Counselling Areas
- Infertility Counselling – Support Areas
- Counselling for HIV Patients
- Gender dysphoria or Gender Identity Disorder – Support Areas
- Counselling Support for Eating Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders – Counselling Support
- Counselling for Persons with Disability
- Counselling for Depression
- Child Counselling for Issues related to Children
- Career Counselling Support
- Counselling For Cancer Patients
- Counselling Support for Victims of Bullying and People who Bully
- Anxiety Issues Counselling Support
- Anger Management – Counselling Support
- Counselling Support for Abuse Victims
- Miscarriage Induced Stress – Counselling Support
- Passive Aggressive Behaviour – Counselling Support
- Spiritual Counselling
- Counselling for Sexuality Issues
- Sexual Problems – Counselling Support
- Self Harm – Counselling Support
- Relationship Counselling
- Pregnancy Counselling
- Work Stress – Counselling Support
Psychotherapy Areas – Information You Need to Know
- What is Emotionally Focussed Therapy?
- What is Culturally Sensitive Therapy?
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- What is Cognitive Stimulation Therapy?
- What’s Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- Brain Stimulation Therapy?
- What is Attachment-Based Therapy?
- What is Applied Behaviour Analysis?
- Adlerian Therapy – What is it used For?
- What is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy?
- Reactive Attachment Disorder: How to Deal And The Symptoms
- What is ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- How to Stop an Addiction with Addiction Counselling?
- What is Transpersonal Therapy – The Meaning and Technique
- What is Structural Family Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy? When Is It Used?
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy: What is It?
- What is Social Recovery Therapy?
- What is Relational Therapy, and When Is It Used?
- Psychodynamic Therapy? Psychodynamic Therapy Techniques
- Psychoanalytic Therapy Techniques and Definition
- What is Positive Psychology, and What are Positive Psychology Goals?
- What is person-centred Therapy?
- Multicultural Counselling Therapy: What Is Its Importance?
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques: What is It?
- What is Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy?
- What is Mentalisation Based Therapy?
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy: Goals of Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Types of Psychotherapy: Internal Family Systems Therapy
- What is Integrative Therapy?
- What is Hypnotherapy?
- Humanistic Therapy and Its benefits
- What is Human Givens Therapy?
- Internal Family Systems Therapy: What is It?
- What is Experiential Therapy?
- What is Existential Therapy?