In this blog, we will look at positive psychology and what are positive psychology goals as explained by the top psychologists in India. Positive Psychology,, in the true sense,, means the word itself. Famous psychologists in India explain that traditional psychology focuses more on the symptoms and causes of mental illnesses and emotional disturbances. At the same time, positive psychology highlights traits, thinking patterns, behaviours, and experiences which are forward-thinking. This will help improve the standard of an individual’s day-to-day life.
These could include optimism, spirituality, hopefulness, happiness, creativity, perseverance, justice, and the practice of free will. It is an exploration of one’s strengths instead of one’s flaws. Top psychologists in India clarify that the goal of positive psychology isn’t to replace traditional forms of treatment that centre on negative experiences. The real goal is rather to expand and give more balance to the healing procedure. Psychotherapists in India are more open to this approach. Therefore, they have integrated their therapy procedures more in line with positive psychology.
When do Therapists Use Positive Psychology?
Psychotherapists in India use positive psychology to children and adults in educational settings and mental health facilities. This therapy is for private counselling practices as well. There is also a place for it outside the realm of therapeutic practice, for e.g.- inhuman resource management and business administration.
Positive Psychology Goals
Positive psychology may be known as “the science of joy.” Among those questions, top psychologists in Chennai try to address is: “Can a person be thoughtful and happy at the same time?” While acknowledging the world’s world’s problems and the person, positive psychologists in India believe one can still lead a productive, meaningful, and satisfying life. The target is to reduce negativity in your thinking and behaviour and to develop a more optimistic attitude. This will enhance, rather than interrupt one’s social, professional, and spiritual life. Positive psychotherapists and counsellors use many different interventions and exercises to assist their clients in becoming more self-conscious and identifying their particular favourable traits and strengths.
How does Positive Psychology Work?
Famous psychologists in Chennai, India explain that to a large extent, this movement started back in the 1950s and’60s. It started with the introduction of a humanistic method of treatment. Shortly afterwards, psychologists began to understand that looking just at the harm to adults was not helping prevent mental health problems which often begin in childhood—famous psychologists across the world vouch for this method. Psychotherapists in Chennai use this method extensively.
What to Look for?
Psychotherapists in India incorporate the science of positive psychology into all levels of coaching, counselling, and psychotherapy. Look for a licensed, experienced professional with specific training. Famous psychologists suggest that in addition to finding someone with the appropriate educational background, experience, and positive approach, look for a therapist with whom you feel comfortable discussing personal issues.
Psychotherapy with Praveen Saanker
Coaching, Psychotherapy and Counselling services provided by Mr Praveen Saanker are part of our “not-for-profit” activities. We do not charge a consulting fee for these support initiatives since they are meant to provide aid and relief for truly deserving individuals who otherwise may not have been able to afford these services.
Mr Praveen Saanker has set aside 12 hours of his professional time every week to provide coaching and counselling services. Appointments are provided basis the unique needs and circumstances of each individual. Please note that we do not have robust CRM platforms or customer support teams to provide instant answers to your queries or replies to your mails. Hence please bear with us for the time we take to get back to you.
What do we expect from you?
When you decide to get associated with us, we expect you to contribute to society in whatever capacity you can. This may mean you are undertaking voluntary work in your domain of expertise and provide empowerment and support to the needy. This can also mean you are giving help and assistance to people who desperately look forward to your aid when they have no one else who can help them. All we want you to do is give back to the universe and your fellow humans in whichever capacity you can.
We are not a registered charitable organisation, and hence we do not accept financial donations or support items in any form. You can get associated with anyone and choose the path you would like to follow in empowering your fellow human beings. But we would like to hear from you on how you intend to contribute back to society shortly when you choose to avail of our services.
How can you avail of our support?
If you believe you require Mr Praveen Saanker’s support and assistance, you can write to us at email@example.com. Please be rest assured, we shall get back to you and be with you during your testing times in whatever capacity we can.
Mr Praveen, the founder of ‘Vedicology,’ is an internationally renowned scholar on Sanatana Dharma recognised for his knowledge and application of Indian Psychology and Spirituality. He is regarded as an expert on Indian and Western Psychology, Vedic Scriptures, Indian Rites, Rituals, Customs & Traditions, Astrology, Vastu Shastra & Numerology. Aiming to be of the utmost help, Mr Praveen Saanker looks to understand your motivations and aspirations and then provide a solution accordingly. Praveen successfully integrates the principles of Vedas with modern Psychology and Business Management. Mr Praveen Saanker works with family business entrepreneurs and next-generation leaders, advising them on the family constitution and finding a subtle balance between family and business priorities.
- Grief Counselling or Support for Bereavement
- Counselling for Stress or Support for Stress Management
- Counselling for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder or OCD
- Low Self Esteem – Counselling Support
- Self Confidence – Counselling Areas
- Infertility Counselling – Support Areas
- Counselling for HIV Patients
- Gender dysphoria or Gender Identity Disorder – Support Areas
- Counselling Support for Eating Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders – Counselling Support
- Counselling for Persons with Disability
- Counselling for Depression
- Child Counselling for Issues related to Children
- Career Counselling Support
- Counselling For Cancer Patients
- Counselling Support for Victims of Bullying and People who Bully
- Anxiety Issues Counselling Support
- Anger Management – Counselling Support
- Counselling Support for Abuse Victims
- Miscarriage Induced Stress – Counselling Support
- Passive Aggressive Behaviour – Counselling Support
- Spiritual Counselling
- Counselling for Sexuality Issues
- Sexual Problems – Counselling Support
- Self Harm – Counselling Support
- Relationship Counselling
- Pregnancy Counselling
- Work Stress – Counselling Support
Psychotherapy Areas – Information You Need to Know
- What is Emotionally Focussed Therapy?
- What is Culturally Sensitive Therapy?
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- What is Cognitive Stimulation Therapy?
- What’s Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- Brain Stimulation Therapy?
- What is Attachment-Based Therapy?
- What is Applied Behaviour Analysis?
- Adlerian Therapy – What is it used For?
- What is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy?
- Reactive Attachment Disorder: How to Deal And The Symptoms
- What is ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- How to Stop an Addiction with Addiction Counselling?
- What is Transpersonal Therapy – The Meaning and Technique
- What is Structural Family Therapy
- Strength-Based Therapy? When Is It Used?
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy: What is It?
- What is Social Recovery Therapy?
- What is Relational Therapy, and When Is It Used?
- Psychodynamic Therapy? Psychodynamic Therapy Techniques
- Psychoanalytic Therapy Techniques and Definition
- What is Positive Psychology, and What are Positive Psychology Goals?
- What is person-centred Therapy?
- Multicultural Counselling Therapy: What Is Its Importance?
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques: What is It?
- What is Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy?
- What is Mentalisation Based Therapy?
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy: Goals of Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Types of Psychotherapy: Internal Family Systems Therapy
- What is Integrative Therapy?
- What is Hypnotherapy?
- Humanistic Therapy and Its benefits
- What is Human Givens Therapy?
- Internal Family Systems Therapy: What is It?
- What is Experiential Therapy?
- What is Existential Therapy?